Thursday, July 28

Sifted Sweets! PART 2

Here's the latest with my custom order for an adult sized apron...

I searched hi & low to find fabric with a similar pattern to match the business card but didn't have much success :( Everything was either to baby-ish or to many colored circles/dots! So here is what I came up with.
I decided to incorporate the dark chocolate brown with a light blue and mixed it up with tiny dots and small polka dots & added a bit of a swirly vine pattern at the bottom to give the apron a touch of femme and fancy! I tried it on last night to be sure it fits properly and I love it! It gives full coverage so you don't have to worry about any messes on your clothing and the flounce (bottom part, kind of ruffle like!) mimics a dress. I might have to make one for myself!

Next, I will be working on adding the business name "Sifted Sweets" on the top. Part 3 coming soon!

Ciao for now,
Chelsea

No comments: