Sunday, April 28

Studio Space

One of my dreams have finally come true! I now have my very own studio space just a quick bike ride away from my house!!! I have been doing cartwheels in my head for the past month as I move into my new space + organize. I have been pinning like crazy on Pintrest too some fabulous ideas that will hopefully inspire me to create that perfect space I have been so longing for.


This old barn in located on the property of an historical home known as the "Stone River House" here in Muncy. It's is owned by one of my good friends who also runs her shop, The Port Penn Peddler, out of the barn. She hinted that she was going to be moving the shop around and there would be some unused space that would make a great studio! I read into that real fast and said, "I'll take it!"

I hope you enjoy the pictures and I will post more as soon as it's finished!

What does your studio space look like? I went from using every inch of our house's perimeter to a room in a barn! Kind of fun!

Artfully yours,
Chelsea

No comments: