Thursday, March 10

Details...A Little Birdie Told Me!

When creating my play aprons for children I always try to create a scene or situation to give the character(s) a story to tell. I aim to make the images on the aprons to be more than just a familiar animal. For example, why are these animals together? What are these little birdies whispering about? Story telling is such a big part of childhood and with these play aprons I hope to spark dialog between those wearing the aprons and the adult/caregiver to inspire creative play, independent thinking and contagious laughter.
What do you think is being said between all these animals? Post your ideas!

3 comments:

abbysparrow said...

I THINK THE LITTLE BLUEBIRD IS TALKING ABOUT THE HIPPO'S LOVELT BLUE EYES!! FROM ABBY SPARROW

Chelsea O. said...

Haha! Yes he does have lovely blue eyes! Thanks Abby Sparrow.

SwedenEyre said...

They are discussing how to convince the Giraffe to bend down and join the chatter :)