Monday, August 29

The Art Stork has landed!

It's been quite awhile since I've posted. BUT I have reasons as to why...summer vacations, craft shows, potty training and my dinosaur of a computer refused to let me connect to the Internet! So, now that vacation photos are ordered, craft shows have dwindled, potty training songs are memorized and my new Dell Laptop has arrived, The Art Stork is back in full throttle!

Since my last post I have had many of "ah-ha" moments that are going to help my business & brand grow...new studio space, expanding my apron line to include "Mommy & Me Apron Sets", forming an LLC, licensing my art, & featuring "Artist of the Month" blog interviews are just a few things cooking up around here.

So, I leave you with a picture of my daily inspiration to make this dream of mine come to full fruition...my baby girl, Ruby Laine! Hope she brings you a smile this Monday morning! ~Chelsea




No comments: